Wireframe Modeling in Blender
From Scott Drapeau
Are you interested in a different approach to 3D modeling? Discover Wireframe Modeling in Blender!
Join Makers Lab staff (virtually) working in Blender (freeware) to make organic shapes quickly and efficiently. We will utilize a mirror-modeling approach and make a functional 3D product.
After attending this pop-up you will be able to:
- Locate important tools for modeling
- Associate mouse and keyboard shortcuts with actions
- Execute wireframe modeling from scratch
- Estimate wireframe spacing and edge loops as needed
- Experiment with your own design creations
- Build a complete model
What you will need: Download Blender software before starting the recording, available for free for Mac and PC. A three-button mouse is recommended, but not required. Downloads can be found here https://www.blender.org/download/
Here is a great resource on keyboard shortcuts you may find helpful: https://download.blender.org/documentation/BlenderHotkeyReference.pdf